The latest addition to Design365's portfolio of web wizardry is mobile application development.
The process pretty much does what it says on the tin, involving the development of app software for mobile devices.Over the last couple of years the rise in smartphones and tablets have meant an increased number of visits to your website from mobile devices.
It is becoming increasingly necessary for your business to have its very own mobile app and an entirely optimised website, supporting the massive influx of users on mobile devices.
The main three platforms for app development are:
- iOS (used by Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, iPods etc.)
- Windows (used by Nokia, Windows Phone etc.)
- Android (used by HTC, Samsung, Nexus etc.)
The nifty applications can be:
- Readily installed onto various devices during the manufacturing process.
- Downloaded by customers from all different types of mobile software distribution platforms.
Our in-house developers have completed numerous mobile app developments both publically and privately, for a variety of clients in a multitude of sectors. They can do all of the above whilst always considering a wide variety of screen sizes, hardware specifications and configurations. It is vital that we keep up to date and aware of industry movements and developments as platforms are constantly changing.
With Apple slowly but surely taking over the world, iOS is the most renowned, next-generation mobile platform. Therefore, our iOS development services are very much required if you would like you app to be downloadable and purchased by the largest possible audience.
Hot on iOS’s heals is the Android platform, which our mobile app developer can also specifically develop applications for. These apps are developed usually in the Java programming language, but other development options are available.
We provide our clients with a wide range of top-notch services in both iPhone and Android application development, with the following at your disposal:
- Innovative knowledge of the iOS/Android, Software Development Kit (a.k.a. SDK) and its Application Programming Interfaces (a.k.a. APIs).
- Clear vision of the development environment, including third party tools and up and coming techniques.
So, does this sound like something your business would benefit from?
Instantly catch up with the front-runners of the technology industry and promote your company at the fingertips of millions of smartphone users – find out more and contact us via our dedicated mobile app website: www.app-365.co.uk